Weaver chats with her Drawings #4
- Me: Hello old fiend.
- Illustration: (laughing at me from across the room)
- Me: There's a very good reason I'm not working on you right now y'know.
- Illustration: Oh yeah? You're not just being lazy then?
- Me: It's called ArtSlam and it's much nicer than you.
- ArtSlam: (saunters in) Hey, let's go draw something fun!
- Me: Sorry Illustration... you've hurt my feelings too much recently. (leaves with ArtSlam)
- Illustration: B-but... Come back and finish me!
- Illustration: I miss you.
Weaver chats with her Drawings #3
- Illustration: (behaving for once)
- Me: Done with the scenery. Whew! Time to work on the main figure now.
- Illustration: (quiet and inoffensive)
- Me: Dangit, how do I ink fur with a dip-pen?!
- Illustration: Haha.. not my fault this time. :>
Weaver chats with her Drawings #2
- Me: (working on those darn rocks again)
- Illustration: Hold it!
- Me: What?
- Illustration: I need to make your careful and very light pencil-lines harder to see. <3
- Me: FFFFFF.
Weaver chats with her Drawings #1
- Me: (inking intricate craggy rocks and roots in a beautiful illustration)
- Me: Man I feel so motivated! I really feel as if I'm getting a lot done tonight!
- Me: (steps back to look at all her hard-work)
- Me: Ffff. I haven't got a square inch of these damn rocks and roots done at all. D:
- Illustration: Trolololo!
- Me: D:
- Illustration: Also, you have ink all over your thumbs. :>