Ever wanted your favorite obscure dinosaur/prehistoric critter in a little felted/fleece plush? Well here’s your chance to get one!
1. REBLOG THIS POST with the name of the dinosaur/prehistoric critter you’d love to have made into a plush.
2. You may reblog TWICE, in case you need to pick ONE dinosaur and ONE non-dinosaur prehistoric critter.
advice for artists
(quote found via:toddahh)
I think this can be advice for writers, too. We’re artists as well.
What I Mean When I Say I’m Sex-Positive
- I think freedom of sexuality is something that we all need and very few of us have
- I think sexual pleasure is a legitimate thing to want and ethically pursue
- I do not judge people for the (consensual) sex that they have or want
- I will not tolerate slut-shaming
- I will not tolerate hatred of people based on gender or orientation (including asexual)
- I will not tolerate hatred of sex workers
- I believe comprehensive, honest, non-judgmental sex education is necessary for public health and happiness
- I think understanding of sexual consent—what it is, why it matters—is sorely lacking in society and crucially important
- I reject preconceptions of what kind of sexuality a person should have, whether these preconceptions are based on gender, age, culture, disability, survivor status, or basically anything else
- I value people’s individual freedom of choice in determining their sex lives (including the choices not to have sex)
What I Don’t Mean
- Everyone should have sex
- Everyone should have kinky, non-monogamous, exhibitionistic, pansexual sex
- Accepting someone’s sexuality means you have to participate in it, watch them engage in it, or hear about it in detail
- Nothing related to sex is ever hurtful for anyone
- Feminism should be all about sex
- Sex fixes everything
HELP CAN’T BREATHE
I FORGOT HOW TO CAN. OH MY GOSH. THIS IS ME TRYING TO PLAY THE THEME WHEN I WAS LITTLE ON MY RECORDER.