Don’t be friends with me. I’m a terrible friend.
1. I’ll not talk to you for weeks/months/years because I think I’ve offended you.
2. I will worry about you. Always.
3. I’ll pester you until I get a reply.
4. I’ll invade your comfort-zone.
5. I talk about food. All the fucking time.
Ever have one of those nights where you can’t sleep because for some reason or other you start worrying about friends you left behind in another state and you start wondering if they’re worried about you because you don’t want to seem clingy and pathetic to hang onto this even though you’re a terrible friend and don’t keep in contact because you know they have their own lives to live and you hate yourself for dwelling on the past because… you worry and you wonder and you wait. You still count them as great friends and you’re the stupid jerk who doesn’t do anything to keep in touch because you’re trying to be a good friend.
I hate those nights too.